Lazy Dog believes every dog should enjoy a home-baked birthday cake, now here’s their chance! These drool-worthy wheat, corn & soy free bake at home birthday cake mix will make any dog do tons of tricks and you may even get a few licks. The easy to bake vanilla birthday cake is a great way to celebrate your dog’s special day. It can also be a fun gift for a friend or a family members dog. Let Them Eat Cake!
What makes it so great?
- Made in the USA
- Ready in less than 30 minutes
- All you need is water and olive oil
- Wheat, corn and soy free
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease the bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, blend 1/2 cup and 1 tsp. of water, 3 Tbs. olive oil and cake mix by hand or with a medium speed mixer until well blended. Pour into cake pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 28 minutes. Cake is done when inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan and frosting.
- Mix 3 Tbs. of water with the frosting mix.
- Frost cake.
- Serve your pup the best birthday cake they've ever tasted!
Cake Mix: Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Rolled Oats, Vanilla Powder, Flaxseed, Confetti Sprinkles, Evaporated Molasses & Whole Dried Egg.
Icing Mix: Yogurt Powder, Tapioca Flour, Maltodextrin & Dextrose.
Crude Protein Min. 5% Crude Fat Min. 3% Crude Fiber Max. 1% Moisture Max. 6%Net wt. 12.0 oz.
Net wt. 12.0 oz.