Homemade Italian-Style Meatball Dog Treat Recipe
We love this easy, DIY dog treat recipe from Buddy Valastro Foods. The best part is that these meatballs are made with just six simple ingredients and are ready in about a half hour!
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Chopped Spinach
- ¼ cup Chopped Carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Form mixture into meatballs (adjust size accordingly to what you prefer for your dog).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Adjust cooking time as needed depending on the size of your meatballs.
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Serve to your dog and let them enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days.