Save Your Grass with Dog Rocks
The weather is getting nicer and everyone is busy working on landscaping and getting their yard up to par. Make sure that your dog's urine isn't counteracting your efforts with Dog Rocks. Dog Rocks are an easy-to-use, all-natural way to prevent burn patches in your yard.
There are many great benefits to using Dog Rocks. These are just a few of the great features they provide:
- Dog Rocks are safe for use with all animals.
- Completely all natural rock
- 100% natural minerals
- Does no affect the pH balance of your dog's urine or drinking water
How To Use
- Remove rocks from the package.
- Simply place the entire contents of a Dog Rocks package into your pet's water bowl
- Fill it with no more than 2 liters of water
Dog Rocks will start to work within 10 hours and will prevent any new burn marks from your pets' urine. These rocks will last up to 2 months and then should be replaced.
Have more questions?
Here are some of the most common questions customers have.
- How long does it take to start to work?
- It takes 8-10 hours to start working in the water. You won’t see any difference in the rock when it’s working, that’s just tested. After that, it is immediately effective and therefore no new burn patches will occur….however it won’t fix the old spots but with proper lawn maintenance, you will see vast improvements in 5 weeks.If the dog keeps taking the rock out of the bowl regardless of what you try, can the rocks be kept in a container of water and you fill the dog's bowl from that?
- If the dog keeps taking the rock out of the bowl regardless of what you try, can the rocks be kept in a container of water and you fill the dog's bowl from that?
- You need to be persistent with the dog for a little while but if he still continues this behavior then…yes, a few people do this…it will work but not as well as if the rocks are kept in the same bowl the dog drinks from.
- What are the reasons it may not work in the dog?
- If the dog is fed a diet of mainly raw red meat, this will hinder the productivity of dog rocks. High protein diets hinder it…. a diet of premium dry dog food is a perfect compliment to dog rocks.
- If your dog has more than one drinking source, eg. Pool, pond, fountain, jacuzzi, toilet, cat’s water bowl… dog rocks effectiveness is greatly diminished.
- It works weight to volume, so if you don’t follow the directions. If you use too little rocks per amount of water, or you empty the water bowl out all the time and don’t give the rocks a chance to work again. Top the water bowl up rather than replace the water every day and then when needed, change the water when the dog is least likely to consume large amounts of water.